Pupils are expected to come to school in the approved school dress. The standard of dress throughout the school has always been particularly good and the governors of the school wish it to remain so.
- Black or grey skirt or trousers.
- White or burgundy polo shirt or white shirt.
- Burgundy sweatshirt (without hood), cardigan or pullover.
- White or grey socks.
- Black shoes.
- Optional summer dress for girls and grey shorts for boys.
- Hair should not be dyed an unnatural colour. It should be tied back if possible. Hair accessories can be worn to keep the hair from the face. Hair accessories should be plain, simple and minimal in size and style and should be the school colours (Burgundy or black).
- A simple watch and small, simple gold or silver studs can be worn but should be removed by parents prior to attending school on PE day. We are unable to remove them once your child is in school and for health and safety reasons they can not be worn during a PE lesson.
- Water bottle.
- Book bag – this is provided free of charge to all children when they join our school.
- Sun hat / Scarf / Gloves in adverse weather conditions. In hot weather, parents should apply sun cream to their child before attending school as we are unable to apply this during the school day.
The children will continue to attend school on their PE day in their PE kit and wear it for the duration of the day.
PE kit should include:
- Plain black shorts or cycling shorts
- Plain black tracksuit (hoods are discouraged)
- Plain white T-shirt
- Plain black pumps for indoor sessions (kept in school). Please label and place in a bag.
- Black or grey trainers for outdoor sessions.
We ask that clothing is not expensive or display visible branding.
All clothing must be labelled with your child’s name / class
Like uniform, we believe that wearing the correct PE kit instils a sense of pride and ambition into the children. We ask that parents apply these standards from the first PE session.
In poor weather conditions children may come to school in boots. However, we would ask that your child also brings a change of footwear for indoor use in poor weather conditions. This should be black pumps or black shoes.
Order school uniform online: